Chescoe can offer our domestic, trade and commercial clients’ expert and proactive advice in the complex field of local planning and building regulations.
- Carry out home condition surveys compliant with the latest RICS Professional statement to safeguard you and your property;
- Help you to maintain financial control over your building projects;
- Help your home insurance claims in case of flooding or water damage;
- Advise you on waste management and sustainability strategies as required by planning;
- Chescoe seeks to use responsibly sourced construction products and adopts a “timber first” design approach based upon buildability, sustainability and best value;
- Helps you to reduce energy consumption in domestic dwellings and commercial buildings by using modern, efficient design criteria
Having chosen your builder through a competitive tender process we can provide a contract administration role for your project. Contract administration plays a big part in the success of your project and we have established solid working relationships with many local businesses and other consultants across the islands including:
- Architectural technicians
- Structural engineers
- Quantity surveyors
- Local builders and tradesmen
- Loss adjusters
- Remediation specialists
- Interior designers
- Landscape designers
When embarking on any building project you can feel reassured that Chescoe is helping you throughout the pre-contract and construction phases of the job.
St John Commercial Services partnership
Chescoe Limited has partnered with St John Commercial Services to offer professional services to fulfil initial building surveys, design elements and to obtain a building license from the States of Guernsey and also in Jersey for the installation of domestic lifts. We are also engaged to provide the contract administration between the client and the builders for the building alterations, which are an essential part of the process.
Stiltz Home Lifts are fitted through the floor in the property and can travel up to three floors depending on the model.
Nigel Chescoe, from Chescoe Limited Chartered Surveyors, said the firm is “thrilled” to be working on this project in partnership with St John.
“We have been brought on board to ensure our clients receive the best service possible and to help to take away the stress for the client.”